"We don’t just work here….. We’re here to make a difference."
Crook County Juvenile Department Mission Statement:
- Protect the community by holding youth offenders accountable for their actions in a fair and consistent manner by providing resources and opportunities for positive change.
- Provide immediate, effective response and assistance to youth and their families in our community.
- Assist the youth of the community in becoming responsible members of society.
- Encourage family involvement and responsibility by building and cultivating family strengths.
- Support crime victim restoration.
- Respect and celebrate diversity and offer services that are culturally competent and appropriate.
To accomplish our mission, the staff of the Crook County Juvenile Department will:
- Be honest and ethical
- Respect the dignity of each person
- Cultivate community partnerships
- Recognize, celebrate and communicate achievement and successes.
- Develop as a team; keeping highly motivated