Environmental Health - Home

Environmental Health

The Environmental Health Dept. provides a variety of environmental and public services under federal, state, and local ordinances. We are here to improve and control the environment and it’s factors to protect the health and welfare of the public.

Our job entails inspections of restaurants, pool and spas, RV parks, hotels, B&B’s, mobile food units, and temporary food booths. We also conduct survey’s and monitor testing for the county’s drilled wells to provide safe drinking water, as well as investigate food borne illnesses.

Contact Environmental Health - 541-447-8155
     Hours 8:00am-4:00pm M-Th & 8:00am-1:00pm F

Temporary Food License

If you are serving food to the public at an event, (Rodeo, Fair, Picnic in the Park, etc...), then you will need a temporary food license.

1 Day Event = $65
2 or More Days = $70
(Fill Out Application Below)

30 or 90 day events = $120... must be the same menu/same venue
(Apply in Office)

Temp License Documents

Temporary Food License Application
Temp Restaurant Operation Guide

Temp Food Booth Brochure
Oregon Food
Handlers Card

Find Food Service Jobs in Oregon

Restaurant Inspection Scores

New Food Code Rules

(effective sept. 4th 2012 new food scoring
Copyright © 2019 by Crook County