Official Website of Crook County, Oregon

Crook County, Oregon

Text Size

Snow Damage Tax Relief

If your property has been damaged due to the recent snow storms Oregon law allows property owners the opportunity to file for property tax relief due to an "Act of God." The proration of tax applies only to taxable structures or property – but not to items such as vehicles or residential personal items. You can pick up an application at our office at 200 NE 2nd Street or click on the “Damaged or Destroyed Property” link for an application. For more information please call our office at 541-447-4133.