Crook County, Oregon
Reproductive Health Services are a vital part of public health's efforts to prevent unintended pregnancies and to provide information for individuals to exercise personal choice in determining the number and spacing of their children. Our Reproductive Health program provides full and confidential access to reproductive and sexual health services and resources for men and women of all ages.
We provide free or low cost birth control (for women and men), annual exams for women, STI/STD testing, outreach and education in order to promote sexual health and well being in Crook County. Services are by law, confidential to all persons.
If you have health insurance or you think you make too much money to qualify for certain services, call us. We may be able to help you receive low-cost or free birth control services.
- Birth control counseling and instructions (receive an entire year's worth of the method of your choice!)
- Emergency contraception/Plan B (the "Morning-After" pill)
- Free pregnancy testing and pregnancy counseling
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases/infections (STDs/STIs)
- Annual exams, pelvic exams and pap smears
- Referral for mammograms for qualifying women over 40 yrs old
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening
- Free condoms
- HIV testing
- Personalized sexual health education
- Services for vasectomy for qualifying men (referral to physician)
Youth under 18 do not require written permission from a parent or guardian to receive reproductive health services, such as birth control, annual exams, sexually transmitted disease tests, or pregnancy tests.
Our fees are based on a sliding scale, determined by income and family size. (In some cases, there will be no charge.) No one is turned away due to inability to pay.
Call 541-447-5165 to schedule an appointment for any of our Reproductive Health services.
Reproductive Health Information
Oregon Contraceptive Care
CCare - Can I Qualify?
Birth Control Methods