Assessor Department - Manufactured Structures

Effective February 1, 2017, Crook County will no longer be processing manufactured home ownership transfers on behalf of the State of Oregon’s Department of Consumer and Business Services (DCBS). The Building Codes Division is responsible for maintaining and processing ownership changes and siting information for manufactured structures. Crook County will continue to provide the required certification that taxes have been paid in order to complete ownership transfers. To obtain updated information about where and how you can process ownership transfers, please go to the new BCD Manufactured Home Ownership Document System (MHODS) webpage located at

Oregon Department of Revenue (Manufactured Structures)

Copyright © 2017 by Crook County